Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FFO Academy Enhancement Details

Dear FFO Managers,
    As anticipated, it's time to delve into the enhancements set for the FFO Academy. These improvements will be implemented at the conclusion of the current season and prior to every preseason. Let's explore the key areas of focus:

1. Intake: We've maintained the existing rules regarding player intake. You are allowed to acquire two players per offseason to augment your academy. The noteworthy change lies in the process of acquiring these players. The costs for players from the youth intake are as follows:
    • Premier League/EFL1 teams: £12,000,000 per player
    • Championship/EFL2 teams: £8,000,000 per player The maximum number of players in your academy remains 12, with a minimum of 7.

2. Scouts: Starting May 2024, scouts will be available for purchase, yielding one player per season for five seasons. The initial player will be scouted upon the acquisition of the scout. Managers are allowed to sign one scout per offseason, with a maximum limit of two. The costs for scouts are as follows:
    • Premier League/EFL1 teams: £45,000,000 per scout
    • Championship/EFL2 teams: £25,000,000 per scout Investing in a scout incurs a short-term expense for the long-term benefit of saving £15 million across five players.

3. Coaches: Recognizing the pivotal role coaches play in a player's development, we are introducing end-of-season sessions for every academy player. This will entail an additional 5 training weeks per coach. Managers are permitted to purchase one coach per preseason, up to a maximum of two coaches per club. Each coach will be contracted to your club for three seasons, with a cost of £20,000,000.

4. Facilities: Contemplating an upgrade to your facilities? It's a one-time cost for years of additional benefits. Upgrading will grant your club an extra mid-season event at a fixed cost of £35,000,000, irrespective of the league. Keep in mind that mid-season events can have positive or negative outcomes, so proceed at your own risk.

These enhancements are designed to elevate the FFO Academy experience and provide managers with strategic choices to shape the future of their teams. We look forward to witnessing the positive impact these changes will have on the league.

Best regards,
    Jon​

What ratings are we expecting scouts to find? 17-18? 11-16 Seconds?

Like what are the min - max gains for each area?

I like the idea but just clueless to what to expect in future?

Could I get a example player for each line?

Comment

i suspect they will come in similar to the players currently in your academy, and for expected abs see......
      Please find detailed below a summary of the abs achieved by every academy player, including the mid season events. I will later post some rankings, and if there is anything anyone wants in particular, drop me a message i had hoped to show separate sections for weeks 1-10, weeks 11-20 and the midseason event, but encountered

Comment

17 years old, 17 rated. Seconds between 12-15 I think lol

Comment

what age can players be left in the Academy till?

Comment

Until they roll over to 22
            Cheers

Comment

Okay thanks JB

Comment

Working...
              X