Clear All

• Post Match Reactions - Round 23

EFL2
    Post Match Reactions - Round 23

Missing

Errors
    PSV
    Error: Player L_De_Jong is suspended

The suspension wasn't on the roster though? I went through it three times to make sure.

Comment

SHAKHTAR DONETSK 1-3 Real Betis

We know we're in a false position and today really showed that. We played a Betis side whose squad is clearly levels above us and we had no answer for them on the day. Despite us countering them, their all out attack was too much for us and we lost quite badly today. We finished with 10 men, which I guess might help us ensure some players meet their minutes? Maybe, but it's certainly a blow for us to lose such a player. We know we we're going to get losses, and we're on a run of games which we knew would be a huge test and this one was a big failure to be honest, Betis had a field day.

We'll go again, we remain top, JUST, but we'll fight again and keep enjoying the ride.

Comment

Originally posted by Lamby@PSV View Post
        The suspension wasn't on the roster though? I went through it three times to make sure.
        looked at the pregame rosters and its there, 5th booking. Maybe reload frame on the roster if unsure. Stupid cache has done you

Comment

Benfica 3-2 RB Leipzig

Annnnnnnnd we are back baby!!!!!!!!!!!!

make way for the next generation of Hughes

Comment

Rennes 0-3 Villarreal

Great win away in France. We dominated the match and were clinical with our chances, can’t really ask for much more. Maintains our place in the playoff spots and takes us to two wins in a row. Confidence is building, let’s keep it going.

Comment

Lens 1-0 Atalanta

What a poor game we did... We missed a good opportunity to stay in touch with the top. It is not a big deal as we are getting familiar with the team but we should improve our tactic side

Comment

Working...
              X